A voice training that challenges and expands the notion of ‘voice’ as the relationship between mind, body, space and voice is interrogated and explored – toward the development of a comprehensive technical foundation – whilst respecting the unique stylistic choices and vocal features of the individual.
The training is suitable for:
- Vocalists actively engaged in individual or group performance
- Singer-songwriters looking to improve song craft / technique / performance
- Actors – theatre and screen
- Business leaders seeking to improve their professional presentation skills ie. Barristers, Teachers, Trainers
- Leaders in the corporate / NGO sectors, focussing on the role of creative thinking and ‘voicing’ in an environment where rapid emergence and disruption are increasingly the norm.
- Engaging in focussed, productive self-reflection through voice work
- Individuals experiencing vocal difficulties where medical / other intervention hasn’t been successful